Dear Friends of the Minnesota Water Well Association:
We are excited to host our Annual Convention & Trade Show at the St. Cloud Civic Center and Kelly Inn in St. Cloud, Minnesota once again in January 2020! This year brings an excellent lineup of speakers and a trade show like you’ve never seen. Make plans now to attend the 96th Annual Convention & Trade Show!
Minnesota Water Well Association members are more than quality contractors. They are professionals dedicated to the water well industry and stewards of our water systems. The MWWA Annual Convention emphasizes professionalism through continuing education, access to cutting edge technologies, and updates from the legislature and other regulatory authorities affecting your business.
DON’T FORGET THE TRADE SHOW
Visit the trade show on Monday, January 27, from 12:00 to 4:30 p.m. Make sure to see all the technology in the water well industry and experience Minnesota’s largest gathering of well drilling suppliers and manufacturers and thank them for supporting MWWA.
EARN YOUR CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
The MWWA Convention & Trade Show is the best place to earn your CE credits. By attending the convention, you will have the opportunity to receive all the credits you need to maintain your license. Please note that all program sessions qualify for CE hours. The number of hours is listed after each session.
The two-hour MDH program counts for the two-hour, MDH-provided continuing education and meets the new rule requirement for all contractors. As a reminder, all licensed contractors must obtain two hours of MDH-provided or MDH-sponsored training. Well contractors and monitoring well contractors must obtain an additional four hours of continuing education (total of six hours).
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Sunday, January 26
- 9:00 am-12:00 pm MWWA Board of Directors Meeting
- 1:00 pm-5:00 pm Registration
- 2:00 pm-5:00 pm Town Hall Event (open to the Public)
- 5:00 pm-11:00 pm MWWA Hospitality
Monday, January 27
- 7:00 am-3:00 pm Registration
- 8:00 am-10:00 am MDH (2 CE)
- 10:00 am-11:00 am Troubleshooting VFD and Meters (1 CE)
- 10:00 am-11:00 am Understanding the MDH Code – What is most misunderstood and more!
- 10:00 am-12:00 pm Spouses Program
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm Water Conditioning & Testing (1 CE)
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm DOT (Distracted Driving/DWI, Load Securement (1 CE)
- 12:00 pm-4:30 pm Lunch and Trade Show (Bar arrives at 3:00 pm)
- 5:30 pm-7:00 pm Dinner***, Awards, Auction, and More
- 7:00 pm-11:00 pm Casino Night
Tuesday, January 28
- 6:30 am-10:00 am Registration
- 7:00 am-8:30 am Annual Meeting with Breakfast***
- 8:30 am-9:30 am McEllhiney Lecture (1 CE)
- 9:30 am-10:30 am DNR Update (1 CE)
- 10:30 am-11:30 am WSC Update
- 11:30 am-12:30 pm Past Presidents Meeting
- 12:30 pm-2:00 pm MWWA Board of Directors
- 2:00 pm-8:00 pm Plumbing Course (Dinner served)
Wednesday, January 29
- 8:00 am-10:00 am Plumbing Course
*** Denotes that this is a ticketed event. Please mark the appropriate box on the registration form so a ticket can be provided to you at registration.
RESERVE YOUR HOTEL ROOM TODAY!
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn
100 4th Ave S
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Double Room: $98
MWWA has secured a limited block of rooms on a first serve basis at the Kelly Inn at $98 per night. These rates apply to the MWWA room block and are valid until the December 30, 2019 cutoff, unless our block has been filled before that date. When making your reservations, be sure to mention you are attending the MWWA Convention to receive this group rate. Remember, you are responsible for securing your own reservations. For guest checkin and check-out times, please contact the hotel directly.