Dear Friends of the Minnesota Water Well Association:
As we continue into our second century, it is our hope that you will join us in Alexandria, Minnesota, for our 102nd annual event.
The MWWA has been very active in St. Paul and around the state this year, making great strides on behalf of our industry.
We thank you for your continued participation and look forward to seeing you in January.
Register now to attend and remember to also reserve your hotel room!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Sunday, January 28
- 2:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- 2:00-5:00 p.m. — Registration open
- 2:00-5:00 p.m. — Vendor setup
- 6:00-11:00 p.m. — Welcome Reception
Monday, January 29
- 6:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. — Registsration open
- 8:00-9:00 a.m. — Hammers and Downhole — 1 CEU
- 8:00-9:00 a.m. — Pump, Tank Sizing, and TDH*
- 8:00-9:00 a.m. — Safety — 1 CEU
- 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. — Vendor setup
- 9:00-10:00 a.m. — Basics of Well Construction*
- 9:00-10:00 a.m. — DNR Update — 1 CEU
- 10:00 a.m. — MWWA Spouse Program
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. — Grout and Abandoned Wells*
- 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. — MDH Update — 2 CEUs
- 11:00 a.m. — Vendor lunch
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. — Safety Basics, Wiring, and Electrical*
- 12:00 p.m. — Attendee lunch
- 12:00 p.m. — Exhibit hall opens
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. — Open Discussion*
- 3:00-3:45 p.m. — Industry Roundtable
- 3:00-4:30 p.m. — Bar open (drink tickets and cash)
- 4:30 p.m. — Exhibit hall closes
- 4:30 p.m. — Vendor teardown begins
- 5:30 p.m. — Banquet service begins
- 6:00 p.m. — Keynote, awards, legislative update
- 8:00 p.m. — Casino Night begins
* These offerings pertain to the “Monday Basics Course” and do not have any CEU values. The one-day-only “Monday Basics Course” registration option being offered at no cost is for those who do not need CEUs for license renewal, but want to attend the show to learn about the MWWA and our industry. Attendees utilizing this registration option understand the five hours of the “Monday Basics Course” do not qualify for any CEUs, nor does this registration option grant them access to the banquet unless a banquet ticket is purchased. Attendees of this registration option also understand that they MUST mark the appropriate box on the registration form.
Tuesday, January 30
- 6:00-9:00 a.m. — Regisration open
- 8:00 a.m. — Annual Meeting and breakfast
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. — NGWA Business Pro/Knowing Your Costs — 1 CEU
- 11:00 a.m. — Fleet Safety and Driver Qualifications, CDL and Weed — 1 CEU
- 11:00 a.m. — Water Screening and Treatment (WQA) — 1 CEU
- 12:00 p.m. — Past Presidents Meeting
- 2:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
Wednesday, January 31
- 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. — Plumbing Refresher Course — 8 CEUs (lunch included)
MWWA is again offering this course for those needing CEUs for their plumbing license. Presenter Scott Thompson will be giving six hours of class time going over drainage, waste, and venting as it pertains to Minnesota’s Uniform Plumbing Code that went into effect in January 2016. This course includes horizontal and vertical wet venting, cross-sectional venting, and DWV sizing according to the code. Thompson will also be providing a two-hour presentation on the basics of water treatment. The course will include information and discussion on basic water chemistry, water testing, basic well contaminants, equipment, and application — all items critical to being successful in the water treatment industry. (Please note this course requires an additional fee as stated on the registration form.)
MWWA SPOUSE PROGRAM
Join the MWWA Spouse Program for fun and fellowship.
On Monday morning we will be gathering at the hotel. We will be doing diamond art for beginners, sharing lunch, and enjoying each other’s company.
If attending this event, please be sure to preregister for logitical purposes. Cost is $65, which covers lunch and the program, as well as admittance to the trade show floor. Please note if you would like to attend the banquet, the cost is an additional $75. Please check the appropriate box(es) on the registration form.
See you in Alexandria!
RESERVE YOUR HOTEL ROOM TODAY!
Arrowwood Resort and Conference CenterAccommodations: MWWA has secured a limited block of rooms on a first come, first served basis at the group rate of $105 per night, plus any applicable fees and taxes, for January 28, 29, and 30. This rate applies to the MWWA room block and is valid until the December 29 cutoff date, unless our room block has been filled before that date. When making your reservations, you must request a reservation for the Minnesota Water Well Association. Remember, you are responsible for securing your own reservations. For guest check-in and checkout times, please contact the hotel directly.
2100 Arrowwood Lane, NW
Alexandria, Minnesota 56308